Reporting a Concern - Children

If you work for or volunteer with an organisation and you are concerned about the safeguarding or protection of a child, you must inform your line manager or the safeguarding officer/lead in your organisation - and you should record that you have shared this with them.

If you are a member of the public then it is your duty to report it directly to Children and Family services or the Police.

'Doing nothing is not an option.'

Contact details for concerns about children are as follows:

(01624) 686179 during office hours
(01624) 631212  (Isle of Man Police Headquarters) out of office hours and ask to speak to the on-call social worker

Alternatively you can email:

This email address is monitored by Children and Families Services (Social Care) during office hours only.